Become a Mindfulness & Kids Yoga Teacher (RCYS)
Join us for ALL 5 modules in our Registered Children’s yoga school with Yoga Alliance
We have a FAQ’s below! Please read all of this before you contact us with questions, thanks so much for understanding.
Want to become a HIGHLY QUALIFIED and CONFIDENT Children’s Yoga Instructor?
THIS TRAINING WILL BE AN ONLINE, ZOOM, LIVE-STREAM TRAINING. YOU CAN JOIN US FROM ANYWHERE – EVEN HOME IN YOUR PAJAMAS WITH YOUR DOG!
• This training is great for yoga teachers, preschool and elementary, middle/high school teachers and educators, nannies, parents, aunts/uncles, and anyone who loves working with kids!
• f you have a Registered Yoga Teacher Certification and are registered with Yoga Alliance, take all 5 modules and become a (RCYT)
• After you have completed your 95 hrs, Yoga Alliance requires that you teach 30 hours to receive your Registered Children’s Yoga Teachers (RCYT) certificate.
• This could ALSO be the start of your yoga teaching career. Many students continue learning and get their 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training after this training.
January 28 6:00-9:00
January 29 6:00-9:00
January 30 10:00-6:00
January 31 10:00-6:00
February 18 6:00-9:00
February 19 6:00-9:00
February 20 10:00-6:00
February 21 10:00-6:00
March 4 6:00-9:00
March 5 6:00-9:00
March 6 10:00-6:00
March 7 10:00-6:00
April 8 6:00-9:00
April 9 6:00-9:00
April 10 10:00-6:00
April 11 10:00-6:00
April 29 6:00-9:00
April 30 6:00-9:00
May 1 10:00-6:00
May 2 9:00-6:00
*So you’re in but need to miss a few hours? We have systems in place to help support your busy schedule. Please contact us if you plan to miss more than a few hours!*
OBSERVATIONS: You are required to observe additional classes outside of the modules. You are able to pick these times. Details are outlined in the manual you receive at the training.
• Teaching kids yoga 101
• Learn the 3 easy steps to teaching kids yoga
• Begin teaching immediately and feel confident with your new skills
• Learn classroom management skills
• Learn the basics for teaching children 3-10
• Pre & Post Natal Yoga
• Parent & Toddler Yoga
• Preschool Yoga
• Baby Yoga
• The difference age makes when teaching kids yoga
MODULE 3: “TWEENS & TEENS”
• Teach tweens & teens so that they WANT to listen
• How to guide students ages 8-16 on a journey of self-exploration
• Calming and stress reduction tools
• How to help manage emotions such as anger, anxiety, depression, and other teenage angst.
• Help develop self-confidence, compassion, and empowerment
• Utilize affirmation and support teens/tweens in shifting their consciousness
• Create a fun environment through challenging poses, partner yoga, and acro yoga
MODULE 4: “THE NITTY GRITTY, INCLUSIVITY, and MORE”
• What is Mindfulness? Why teach Mindfulness?
• Ethics of teaching kids yoga
• Body Safety: protecting the child and yourself
• Dive deeper into classroom management
• Kids yoga camps
• Create an environment that includes all children regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation
• Teach children with special needs including ADD/ADHD, physical, mental, anxiety, dyslexia, Sensory Processing Disorder, and more…
MODULE 5: “THE SECRET SAUCE”
The moment we have all been waiting for. The combination of what works, what doesn’t, and our SECRETS to creating classes that keep children coming back.
• Yoga Story Telling!
• Family Yoga
• Group poses, partner yoga, and acroyoga!
• Learn the business side of kids yoga
• Become a kids yoga LEADER in your community
• Learn how to market yourself and where to start teaching!
• This is where all the magic happens!
• Final reflections
Observations: You are required to observe additional classes outside of the modules. You are able to pick these times. Details are outlined in the manual you receive at the training.
PRICING: EARLY BEE PRICING: $1,999
After December 31st Pricing $2,399
Single Module Price: $599
*Will become unavailable if we reach capacity for full course students. MUST take Module 1 before any other modules. This is the foundation to our training.
(we do not issue refunds).
Payment Plans AVAILABLE!
WHAT TO BRING?
• An open mind, an open heart ❤️ , and passion to learn.
• Water, a yoga mat (if you have one), and snacks. (to create a perfect at home space to learn and practice)
• Be sure to also bring your creativity, questions, and a body that is ready to MOVE!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Laughter, tears, silliness, and FUN!
• Facilitators will lead kids and you! We will not only simulate teaching children, but we will actually have you observe us teaching children!
• Expect to dive deep into your childhood experiences and do a bit of INNER CHILD WORK!
• This is an opportunity to learn HOW to teach children, of all ages, powerful tools that can change their lives.
1) Have your 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher Certification and are registered with Yoga Alliance? Take all 5 modules and become a (RCYT)
2) After you have completed your 95 hrs, Yoga Alliance requires that you teach 30 hours to receive your Registered Children’s Yoga Teachers (RCYT) certificate.
~This could ALSO be the start of your yoga teaching career. Many students continue learning and get their 200 hour TT AFTER this training.
Yogiful: Lauren Moon
Yoga Hive Colorado: Blaine Wilkes
*~We proudly provide equality of services and care to everyone, regardless of people’s age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.~*
Here is what our recent grads have to say about our Trainings.
At recent teacher training one of the students said “It feels like a sleepover!” It’s been 2 days & I haven’t had a chance yet to chill from the TREMENDOUSLY RICH training…