3 Easy Steps to teaching Kids Yoga!
In this training you will
• Receive practice knowledge on how to share yoga with kids
• Bring more peace into you life and to little souls
• Begin teaching immediately and feel confident with you new skills
• Learn a comprehensive program that reduces stress and changes lives
• Receive teaching opportunities immediately
• Set yourself apart from the crowd of teachers
• Have access to dozens of resources
• Be a part of a growing compassionate community of teachers and leaders
And so much more…
This training is for those teachers who have NOT completed a training with Casey in the past. This training is great for continuing education for yoga teachers, preschool and elementary school teachers and educators, nannies and anyone who loves working with kids!
Casey Feicht, the creator of Kids Yoga Guide, is passionate about teaching kids, training others to teach kids yoga and serving the next generation in being peaceful and healthy lifestyles. Casey’s passion for kids yoga grew out of her love for yoga and for her daughter Grace.
Casey has been sharing yoga since 1998 and has experienced tremendous personal and spiritual transformation, so much that she could help but share it with kids.
Trainings times are Friday 7-9pm Saturday 11:30-7pm Sunday 11-7pm (1 hour learning lunch on Sat/Sun)
$399 Early Bird before April 7th~ $425 thereafter.
To change your life and the lives of Kids Everywhere… Space is limited and will fill up!
P.S. This training is offered a few times this year.
Trainings is held at Mudra Yoga Studio 560 S. Holly St. Denver CO 80246
Have questions? Click here to read more in-depth details about this and all our teachers trainings connected to our Registered Childrens Yoga School 95 hr program.