CAMP GRATITUDE ~ KIDS MINDFUL & YOGA & EMPOWERMENT CAMP
Camp Gratitude is about gratitude and inner exploration of everything from Mindfulness, Yoga movements, and relaxation activities. We also include art, storytelling, journaling and more.
We spend our time equally in the yoga studio room and outdoor times for games, free time and tons of fun! See our detailed schedule online.
We will explore character education and values such as confidence, gratitude, healthy living, peace, respect, and allowing the kids to experience a independence, teamwork and self regulation relating to a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Location: Mudra Yoga Studio
Address: 560 S. Holly St. #15, Denver CO 80246
Email Address: email@example.com
Camp Phone Number: 415-475-YOGA
Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm ~ Two weeks available
August 5th – 9th AND/OR Aug 12th – 16th
Join us for one or both weeks!
Investment: $355 per week. Registration after March 21st = $395
Two age ranges Kids 5 – 8 yrs old
Tweens/Teens 9-15 yrs Mentor/Apprentice
Space is LIMITED! Register TODAY by clicking here!
Download our waiver and liability form and return to Casey at Camps@KidsYogaGuide.com
Namaste and Play!
Camp Gratitude Schedule
Monday – Friday 9 am – 4pm
|9 Free time ~ Settle In (Outside)||12 Lunch (Outside)|
|9:15 Check in circle/Feelings/names (Outside)||1 Work on yoga story to perform on last day.|
|9:30 Yoga (Inside)||2 Yoga/Games/Free time|
|10:30/45 Journaling (Inside or Outside)||3 Finish Arts and Crafts|
|11 Art and Crafts project (Outside or depending on class schedule/weather inside)||3:45 Sharing Fav of day/ clean up
4 Parents Pick up!
Schedule subject to change
Mentor/apprentice Camp Gratitude 2019
In our mentor/apprentice program for kids 9-15 years old, it allows them to develop a relationship with the younger kids. As a more experienced “bigger kids”, they will be expected to support and guide the younger kids.
This process involves communication and building a relationship of trust and respect. We will use these 5 skills.
- Accompanying: a caring way, of learning side-by-side with each other.
- Planting seeds/Sowing: mentors have to deal with kids being kids, and supporting the camp teacher in dealing with preparing the learner before he or she is ready to change.
- Catalyzing: being a role model to show the younger kids how learning this skill can make their lives better in the future. Here the mentor shows the younger kids how to choose a different way of thinking.
- Modeling/Showing: Being an example by demonstrating the skills or activities. They demonstrate with their own good behavior.
- Acknowledging and Celebrating: mentor focuses on create awareness of what was learned by experience and honors the process. Asking the questions, “What have you learned?” How can you put this into your hOMe life!
This program is both apprentice and mentor., All the will kids want to be like the calm, cool, fun apprentice yoga teachers, and mentor to the younger kids and allow the camp teacher to see that they are demonstrating the things that they are learning.
Colorado Academy Summer Camps
Click here to watch this video and find out more about Colorado Academy Summer Camps!
Shorter Kids Yoga Summer Camps sessions available with us at
July 1st – 5th (no camp July 4th)
This first week only Yoga & Mindful Arts & Crafts 12:30-3:30pm Grade 3-5th!
July 8- 12th and July 15 – 19th
12:30-2pm 5-8th Grade
2 – 3:30pm K-4th Grade
Click here to register and make sure you let them know you found them via Kids Yoga Guide!