Unfortunately Camp is cancelled due to Covid ~ CAMP GRATITUDE ~ KIDS MINDFUL & YOGA & EMPOWERMENT CAMP
Camp Gratitude is about gratitude and inner exploration of everything from Mindfulness, Yoga movements, and relaxation activities. We also include art, storytelling, journaling and more.
We spend our time equally in the yoga studio room and outdoor times for games, free time and tons of fun! See our detailed schedule online.
We will explore character education and values such as confidence, gratitude, healthy living, peace, respect, and allowing the kids to experience a independence, teamwork and self regulation relating to a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Location: Newport Street Retreat 1195 Newport St Denver, CO 80220
Space is LIMITED! Register TODAY by clicking here!
Download our waiver and liability form and return to Casey at [email protected]
Camp Gratitude Schedule
Monday – Friday 9 am – 4pm
|9 Free time ~ Settle In (Outside)||12 Lunch (Outside)|
|9:15 Check in circle/Feelings/names (Outside)||1 Work on yoga story to perform on last day.|
|9:30 Yoga (Inside)||2 Yoga/Games/Free time|
|10:30/45 Journaling (Inside or Outside)||3 Finish Arts and Crafts|
|11 Art and Crafts project (Outside or depending on class schedule/weather inside)||3:45 Sharing Fav of day/ clean up
4 Parents Pick up!
Schedule subject to change
Mentor/apprentice Camp Gratitude 2020
In our mentor/apprentice program for kids 9-15 years old, it allows them to develop a relationship with the younger kids. As a more experienced “bigger kids”, they will be expected to support and guide the younger kids.
This process involves communication and building a relationship of trust and respect. We will use these 5 skills.
- Accompanying: a caring way, of learning side-by-side with each other.
- Planting seeds/Sowing: mentors have to deal with kids being kids, and supporting the camp teacher in dealing with preparing the learner before he or she is ready to change.
- Catalyzing: being a role model to show the younger kids how learning this skill can make their lives better in the future. Here the mentor shows the younger kids how to choose a different way of thinking.
- Modeling/Showing: Being an example by demonstrating the skills or activities. They demonstrate with their own good behavior.
- Acknowledging and Celebrating: mentor focuses on create awareness of what was learned by experience and honors the process. Asking the questions, “What have you learned?” How can you put this into your hOMe life!
This program is both apprentice and mentor., All the will kids want to be like the calm, cool, fun apprentice yoga teachers, and mentor to the younger kids and allow the camp teacher to see that they are demonstrating the things that they are learning.
Want more of a bit size yoga camp?
Join Casey and her team of teachers at
Colorado Academy Summer Camps
Click here to watch this video and find out more about Colorado Academy Summer Camps!
Shorter Kids Yoga Summer Camps sessions available with us at
Mindfulness & Yoga for Kids & Tweens!
Week 5: July 6-July 10
Week 7: July 20-July 24
12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m. Entering Grades: K 1 2 3 4 5
2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Entering Grades: 5 6 7 8
Kids Yoga & Mindful Arts & Crafts
Week 6: July 13-July 17 Entering Grades: 3 4 5
12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Instructor: Casey Feicht
Click here to register and make sure you let them know you found them via Kids Yoga Guide!